PowerView® Curtain Track Transceiver¶
Features & benefits¶
- PowerView® Motorisation
- The reddot award winning control system enables your window coverings to be wirelessly operated. The motor and transceiver are specifically designed for Curtain track applications and available in white colour, (following later: light grey or black housings and rail.)
- Smooth operation
- Starting from any position, the motor has a slow start slow stop function with regulated speed control for a better quality feel of movement. in case of a power outage the curtains can still be operated manually.
- Designed with safety in mind
- Along with the added convenience of cordless operation, PowerView® Motorisation creates a safer environment for homes with young children and pets.
Technical data Transceiver¶
Rated voltage (VDC)
Type of connection
92 x 40 x 31.5
Operation temp. (°C)
Radio frequency (GHz)
Power cable length (mm)
Power cable colour
CE, FCC, IC
Technical data Shuttle® L motor¶
Detailed technical data on the Forest Shuttle motor, can be found on the Forest Drapery Hardware website
Logistics / Applications¶
white / 17.0345.0204
Min. order qty
Left / Right / Split stack Curtain track
Radio Frequency notice¶
U.S. Radio Frequency FCC Compliance¶
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s) and part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment. "Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L'exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes : (1) l'appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) l'appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d'en compromettre le fonctionnement."
We, the undersigned, Hunter Douglas Europe B.V. Piekstraat 2, 3071 EL Rotterdam, The Netherlands certify and declare under our sole responsibility that the PowerView ® Transceiver conforms with the essential requirements of the EMC directive 2004/108/EC and R&TTE directive 1999/5/EC. A copy of the original declaration of conformity may be found at www……com
The motor may only installed by qualified personnel who:
- have read and understood the mounting instructions of both blind and motor, failing to do so can lead to serious injury.
- are familiar with the electronic safety aspects
- recognize and avoid danger which can be produced from the mechanical or electrical components
- always observe and are familiar with the local safety, labour regulations and laws
- will uphold all the above, when performing maintenance on a motor or blind
- the motor may only be used in combination with the appropriate and suitable power source, supplied by your sales office
- A remote control is **not** considered to be a children's toy
Hunter Douglas Europe B.V. and its affiliates (Hunter Douglas) reserve the right to make corrections, enhancements, improvements and other changes to its products and services, and to discontinue any product or service. Buyers should obtain the latest relevant information before placing orders and should verify that such information is current and complete. All products (also referred to herein as "components") are sold subject to Hunter Douglas’ terms and conditions of sale supplied at the time of order acknowledgment. Hunter Douglas warrants performance of its components to the specifications applicable at the time of sale, in accordance with its standard warranty terms. Testing and other quality control techniques are used to the extent Hunter Douglas deems necessary to support this warranty. Except where mandated by applicable law, testing of all parameters of each component is not necessarily performed. Hunter Douglas assumes no liability for applications assistance or the design of Buyers' products. Buyers are responsible for their products, applications and interfaces using Hunter Douglas components. To minimize the risks associated with Buyers' products and applications, Buyers should provide adequate design and operating safeguards. Hunter Douglas does not warrant or represent that any license, either express or implied, is granted under any patent right, copyright, mask work right, or other intellectual property right relating to any combination, machine, or process in which Hunter Douglas components or services are used. Information published by Hunter Douglas regarding third-party products or services does not constitute a license to use such products or services or a warranty or endorsement thereof. Use of such information may require a license from a third party under the patents or other intellectual property of the third party, or a license from Hunter Douglas under the patents or other intellectual property of Hunter Douglas. Reproduction of Hunter Douglas information in Hunter Douglas data sheets is permissible only if reproduction is without alteration and is accompanied by all associated warranties, conditions, limitations, and notices. Hunter Douglas is not responsible or liable for any altered documentation. Information of third parties may be subject to additional restrictions. Resale of Hunter Douglas components or services with statements different from or beyond the parameters stated by Hunter Douglas for that component or service voids all express and any implied warranties for the associated Hunter Douglas component or service and is an unfair and deceptive business practice. Hunter Douglas is not responsible or liable for any such statements. Buyers acknowledge and agree that they are solely responsible for compliance with all legal, regulatory and safety-related requirements concerning its products, and any use of Hunter Douglas components in its applications, notwithstanding any applications-related information or support that may be provided by Hunter Douglas. Buyers represent and agree that they have all the necessary expertise to create and implement safeguards which anticipate dangerous consequences of failures, monitor failures and their consequences, lessen the likelihood of failures that might cause harm and take appropriate remedial actions. Buyers fully indemnify Hunter Douglas and its representatives against any damages arising out of the use of any Hunter Douglas components in safety-critical applications. Manufacturer/Supplier address: Hunter Douglas Europe B.V, P.O. Box 5072 Piekstraat 2 3008 AB Rotterdam The Netherlands
document version: 1.0 | generated: 2020-11-26 00:14:16